Funky Moves Presents Festival of Funk!
FEBRUARY 1ST 2015
2:00 – 5:00pm
The Bedford, 77 Bedford Hill, Balham, SW12 9HD
London’s favourite dance company, Funky Moves, are known and loved for providing unforgettable dance events for parents and kids all over the capital.
Are your kids feeling jaded with the long wet days of January? Shake off the cobwebs and give them this special treat of a high energy, smile inducing day of fun at, ‘The Festival of Funk’.
Spread across four rooms at the awesomely located ‘The Bedford’, in Balham, The Festival of Funk is the ultimate antidote to seasonal sluggishness!
What you and your kids will love:
- Learn from some of London’s finest street and commercial dancers who specialise in teaching kids of all ages.
- Let your hair down with your kids in our funky family disco, featuring all the coolest current music.
- Watch your kids come alive in the choreographed Funky Street Dance Workshops.
- Enjoy the sight of your kids as they transform into little pop stars at the ‘Groovy Makeover Stand’.
- Dress up and capture the moment with the Circus themed photo booth courtesy of Boggio Studios.
- Bring out the Banksey in your kids with the Funktastic Graffiti wall.
- Take a breather and get creative at the arts and crafts corner.
- Smile as you watch your kids engage in non stop, high energy activities, whilst you raise a glass at one of the fully licensed bars in each room.
- For tiny tots, there’s a toddler room with Rosie’s reading corner and a mountain of soft toys and games.
- Enjoy 25% off lunch at The Bedford from 12-2pm for all pre booked ticket holders.
Our uber talented dance team will be wow-ing parents and kids with incredible performances throughout the day.
There’s only so much room to dance at the ‘Festival of Funk’, so grab your tickets now:
Tickets in advance –book now:
- £8 for adults
- £5 for kids (under 16)
- Pre Walkers are free
- Amazing luxury kids goodie bags for all pre-booked tickets
Tickets on the door (cash only):
- £10 for adults
- £7 for kids (under 16)
- Pre walkers are free
FOR MORE INFO AND TO BOOK: